Do any of the following phrases describe you well?
- You are a new mother and/or father and you are really exhausted.
- You have had a Cesarean section and need a lot of support during your healing phase.
- Perhaps you are experiencing the baby blues, anxiety, or any form of depression and you feel that you require extra strength to draw from.
- It’s possible that you are experiencing difficulty with breastfeeding.
- Maybe you have an older child and are finding the balance of parenting two or more children to be a challenge.
- Perhaps you have given birth to multiples and are feeling extremely overwhelmed.
- Maybe you just can’t wrap your head around scheduling the household in a way that fits with your new life.
- It could be that all is going well, but you find that you get very lonely during the day.
Whatever the case may be, a doula is there to help and support you. A doula will nurture your family and give you the support you need in the comfort of your own home. She has the education you can draw upon to learn and is constantly assessing your environment to offer personalized support for your family. A doula has many resources and references she can share with you to add to your support system should you seek it. Whatever the case may be, a doula is there for you!